Wednesday, November 16, 2005

In the begining


This is my quilt where it all started with...... It is a dollquilt for my oldest daughter. I made it with a template, scissors,"wrong"fabric . etc.etc. I wanted to try it first.So I can see if I like it before I bought all the expensive things like ruler, cutter etc.
And I do like it!!

Now my needle "glued"to my fingers, I work in a quiltshop , I become a teacher in the shop , And I am enjoying the maverick's :c) . I love to see on which project you are working on, getting new inspiration and read your comments to me . Girls, I love to talk with you all !!!!
Lucy

5 comments:

Tonya R said...

It's a lovely little quilt. It was a wonderful project to learn on, and look at how many more beautiful quilts you've made in just a few years.

Finn said...

Really like the doll quilt, and personally you can make lots more of them..I think it's a great way to try a new idea or color combo.
Gwen Marston says "you can't have too many small quilts". I agree.

Joanne said...

It doesn't take much to get us hooked on quilting. That's a great little quilt!

Bonnie said...

Im still waiting for you to blog about how the CLASS WENT FOR THE SAMPLERS!!!! *hint hint*

I loved seeing this first quilt on your blog....

Sitting transversely...
Bonnie

Dawn said...

Oh Lucy - what a cute doll quilt! And I look forward every day to see if you have a new post!

Did you see all the doll quilts I recently put on my quilt guilds web page? If you didn't go here, you'll have fun looking!
http://www.nlcqg.org/nov05/index.html