Thursday, November 10, 2005

* Sampler *




In the shop we are doing a samplerproject . Kind a block of the month . This is what I have for so far. The block's are about 7 inch. We are doing it without shashings. ( Only if the block's really needed one you can choose for it) we have a lot of woman in the shop who enjoy this project . It is so FUN to see what everybody make with the same patterns!!! I know mine are a bit busy , but that's me :c) And this time I sew it on my machine .


The picture is not so good. It was dark, and the light is not so good in my room. I make a new one a other time.

Lucy

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lucy, it's beautiful! I think Sampler Quilts are my favorites...they show how a little bit of this and a little bit of that can blend together and make a wonderful whole. Thanks for the pictures!

Dawn said...

Lucy - these blocks are so fun! and I love the fabrics you are using! This is going to be such a fun quilt!

Sarah said...

Lucy -

These blocks are great! I love the busy-ness of it! Kind of reminds me of a "Dear Jane" quilt.

Sarah

JudyL said...

Lucy! Welcome to the Mavericks! I've been away for a few days and didn't realize you were here. Glad to have you.

That quilt is really neat! I can't believe those are 7" blocks. There must be some tiny pieces in there but it surely is pretty.

Judy L.

Finn said...

Very beautiful Lucy, and what great blocks. The pieces must be very small for them to finish at 7". My hat if off to you and your piecing talent!! Keep up the great work.

Sharon said...

I love the colors! Lucy - you rock!

Tonya R said...

The colors are exceptional and I love the small size. I like the really busy blocks - the ones with lots of pieces. They look great together.