Monday, February 27, 2006

Book


This book is one of my favourite books. I was so happy when I found it at a show two years ago. I love little quilts . In this book the pictures are so great, they give me a lot of inspiration !

The flu catch my house. Three of us are sick, real sick. They are on the couch, in the chair and in bed . Everywhere I see a sick one. I is nothing to do my cleaning today ! So I am searching in books and looking in my stash. It is time to make a quick quilttop before the flu catch me :c) ..

lucy

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh no Lucy!! I hope everyone at your house gets better real soon...and that YOU don't catch it!! Having the flu is no fun. :o(

Cathi said...

Hope you and the family feel better soon.

I have one book about little quilts and it is from a Dutch woman: Els Feteris-Stam. There are some nice antique looking quilts as well as some more whimsical ones. Have you heard of her?

I need to do a few small quilts when we ever get settled again in a new house!

Patty said...

praying you all feel better soon. The flu is no fun at all.

Dawn said...

Oh what a terrible thing. I'm sorry you have 3 sick at one time. Even one is miserable. I hope you don't catch it. I'll have to keep my eyes out for this book!

Sewcatherine said...

You know that Little Quilts is in Atlanta...I go over at least once a month for their BOM. Such a great shop. Were you able to go when you were in the states? Do you need anything from there?

Darcie said...

I'm sorry to hear that everyone is ill at your house. It's no fun, I know. Hope you can escape it!

I have this little book too, Lucy! I love it. Lot's of Maverick quilts!

Inga Helene said...

I love little quilts also, so I went to my internet book store and ordered it. I'm waiting and waiting.............

Inga