Sunday, April 30, 2006

Zondag--Sewing Day!


You can tell that my time has been winding down by how the posts are running out of steam and energy! There are other things to post about, pictures to share, but today instead of being on the computer too much, we spent time with the kids at the Kermis (carnival rides) and do some much needed sewing. Need we say more than these pictures say about the good day we had making a mess with our scraps and working on our projects?

My next post will be from my OWN blog! I am returning home to South Carolina tomorrow, leaving here at 8am for a 12pm flight Nederlands time....and getting home in Columbia, SC at 11pm Eastern US time! It's going to be a very long day! I have had a wonderful memorable trip and I will cherish the time I have spent here with Lucy for the rest of my life! I can't wait until August when she brings her whole family to MY HOUSE :c)


This mess brought to you by Bonnie & Lucy!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do a project with all hand-sewn hexagons! I'm doing a Grandmother's Flower Garden in all 30's scrappy material. How long have you been working on yours? An eternity like me or does it just feel like it? =) Can't wait until August to read the Lucy and Bonnie Chronicles!

Beth

Sandra said...

Oh No!!!! Time's up already??? I can't believe it! I have thoroughly enjoyed your photos and posts - thanks a bunch :-)

Tonya R said...

Wow, you guys looks so happy and relaxed. Marvelous you get to sew together. Love the pics and I'm sorry the holiday has to end.

Sharon said...

Maybe the journey hasn't ended, but just interrupted until Lucy comes to the States? I've loved seeing all your smiles!

Judy said...

Don't you wish you could spend the first week rushing aroung getting everything done and then spend another week just relaxing and spending time together? Great visits always end too soon. I have throughly enjoyed seeing the Netherlands through your eyes..as I doubt I will ever see it in person. It's been wonderful and you both look so happy sewing along together!

Judy

Dawn said...

Oh Lucy! I'm so jealous! You started the triangle quilt! It is wonderful! I got my triangle ruler and my solid color fabric on my trip! So I'm ready to go on making my string stars!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!

Now to get my stuff unpacked and find it! I loved the green fabric for my string star quilt so much I bought an entire bolt!!!!

Samantha said...

i am glad you both had such a wonderful visit! Safe trip home, even though you are probably home by now, Bonnie!