Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Popping blooms for Bonnie


The weather turn out so beautifull here. Finally ! The kids are having fun with playing outside and I see everywhere people smiling because of the weather! The bloom in my trees are popping. It is weeks later as usual. And I was hoping that Bonnie could see him when she was here.
The trees are in the back of my garden . we made a little place ( for 2 chairs ) to sit under the trees. I don't need to tell you that that is my favourite place. Special when my trees are in BLOOM

Lucy

5 comments:

ForestJane said...

Ohhh, how pretty!

What kind of tree is it? Are the blooms fragrant?

Bonnie said...

NO FAIR!!! I wanted to see this when I was at yuor house! It looks So beautiful. I can see why it is your favorite spot. And now I know exactly what it feels like to be there. Are the birds still coming and going from the bird house?? I can imagine your laundry drying so nice on the line in the sun too! WONDERFUL!

Bonnie

Sandra said...

There was a street where I lived that had these trees lined the whole way on both sides - stunningly beautiful! I can see why it's your favourite spot to sit in the spring time :-)

Dawn said...

Oh Lucy the blooms are gorgeous! I'll have to get a few snapshots of our flowering trees. They just flowered also!

Alena said...

Hm, beautiful blossom, I love trees with pinky blossom... I just hope that this kind of wonderful weather stays a bit with us... have a nice weekend, Lucy