Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yellow Stone

We just arrived in Thermoplis and found a beautiful country campground.

We have seen Yellow Stone and OOOHHH MMYYY That was so amazing!!!! I think I drove and walk the whole time with a open mouth .. from " OOhh My" look at that and there . When we are at bonnie's house I will post some pictures. The nature is awesome and so big . With a lot of wild animals.

You will hear more from me when it is posssible . I am allowed now to use the computer from owner of this georgous RV park. And if you can see me all at this moment : I am now looking as the owner of the RV park. So new campers maybe will check in by me LOL.

Lucy

7 comments:

Tonya R said...

I love Yellowstone Park. Haven't been there in years, but I'd love to see Old Faithful again, as well as those horrible stinking sulphur pits. Enjoy your vacation!

Karen said...

I haven't seen Yellowstone since I was little, but remember the excitement of it so vividly. Have a wonderful time!

quiltpixie said...

yellowstone is definately unique landscape. Glad you're enjoying your trip :-)

Linda_J said...

One of my local quilting friends is out there now with family. Cool!

Judy said...

I bet you are having a blast!! Sounds wonderful!!

McIrish Annie said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your trip will be in yellowstone next week. we are doing a white water rafting trip>>> enjoy!!1

Patty said...

I am so glad you are having fun Lucy !
Can't wait to see the pictures.