Friday, September 22, 2006

more about our trip....



After driving through the Flamig Gorge Area we came in the woods again. Near Dutch John we found near the Lake a great campground... They offered my Dh even a job there !! It was hot and the kinds wanted to swim. So we climbed down to the Lake







There was no beach, only rocks. The only thing we could do was jumping into the water. What a fun . First from the lower rocks





and then higher.








yes here you see our little . Even she was ventured to jump :)




I love this picture. At this moment we sit here. I can imagine that years ago a indian was sitting here at the same place !

At the next campground I discovered a mouse in the camper. Me and a mouse !!!!! I think he came in at Dutch John. But it is a funny thought when I picture ourself driving with the camper and a little mouse driving with us... Do you see it too :-) ?? The last time I heard him we were back in Salt Lake City . I can imagine a better place to clime out !


We arrived save back at Salt Lake City . Thanks to this driver , my DH




We flew from Salt Lake City to Atlanta. There we rented a car and drove to Bonnie . ....... next time more .

Lucy

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, the water and sky are so crystal clear. Love the photo of your DH in the rear view mirror.

Alena said...

beautiful photos, Lucy, I am sure you had a wonderful time all of you...
thank you for sharing with us, take care.

Fruit Jar Nicky said...

Great photos! What a wonderful way to spend a vacation with family. You're very. I have great memories of cross country trips with my parents. No jumping off rocks though. How daring!

Dawn said...

Oh Lucy, that lake and area is goregous! The pictures of you all jumping in the lake are so great, but your right, I love that picture of you all sitting on the rocks! The scenery is beautiful!

Ms. Jan said...

What great pictures of your trip, Lucy, it sounds like you had a wonderful time in the US. I'm with you on the mouse, he could exit any old time and make me happy too!!

Sassenach said...

Thank you for sharing your vacation with us. It's interesting to see my country through your eyes.

ForestJane said...

Beautiful pictures!

I'll expect to see a little applique mousie if you ever make a quilt with these vacation memories. :)