Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thank you, thank you

Thank you all for your positive words about my UFO !! I am impressed that I got so many comments and that I inspired so many woman. I hope to see one day your reduced Ufos :-) .
I spend my week most with my nose in all my quiltbooks.. enjoying the beautiful quilts and new inspirations . By the time I will make a desicion what I am going to do.
This weekend I am on a retrait. When I am home I show you a new top!
(I hope ;-)

Lucy



~a tulip block inspired by a antique quilt on ebay~

9 comments:

quiltpixie said...

The shape of that applique tulip is so unique and interesting. In particular I love the little gold accent and the shape of the stem. Hope you enjoy the retreat

dot said...

Enjoy your retreat and I like the tulip applique block. You are very good at this. I remember your other applique quilt, that was wonderful.

Dawn said...

Its almost like your liberated ones in a way! I love the little yellow piece! Man you applique fast!

Judy said...

Another great appliqued flower! Have fun at retreat!

Bea said...

A very beautifull pattern and a real fantastic applique from a great artist in this. Enjoy your retreat.

pamina (laurence) said...

Beautiful appliqué block, very original. I hope that you will have a great retreat, and and that you will show us your work !

Darcie said...

What a delightful little tulip block. Happy retreating, Lucy!

Karen said...

Aaaaaaaaar, LOVE that antiquey quilt block!

Patti said...

What a a great, unusual tulip block!