Saturday, April 07, 2007

Little Lamb






On my morning walk with my dog I saw this little lamb. Isn't it cute !!!! I think it was born the day before. The farmer arranged a bed with straw in a sheltered place in the sun.
I see the signs of Springtime everywhere . We have a birdhouse on the wall of our house. The last 5 years a couple of bluetits raised a nest in it .
It is a thrill too see that we are having visitors again. I see them flying into the house with a lot of material . Yesterday they took a large piece of fluff with "wool/hair" into the house, it was almost bigger than the bird :-) . I hope I can catch them with my camera soon.

lucy

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh the baby lamb is adorable Lucy! Emily keeps trying to convince us to get sheep so Chloe can herd them! See you soon!!!!

YankeeQuilter said...

I so love all the baby lambs! Fun photos. I am so jealous that you are going to the states...you will love the Show! Take lots of photos!

Heidi said...

Vrolijk Pasen Lucy! I love watching lambs. I hope you do get to watch the blue tits raise a new family once again this year.

Karen said...

Be sure to let us know all the details about the show! Here I am right in the States but cannot go myself. The lamb is so darling. Love the first photo where it looks like she's stretching.

Jeanne said...

Love the little lamb! Keep taking your camera on your walks.

Happy Valley Quilter said...

What a sweet little lamb! My husband and daughters went camping with some friends last week and were surprised when our friends brought their new baby lamb. It had been orphaned so they adopted it. They sure are cute when they're small. :-)

Tracey said...

yes, a new sweet lamb definitely says 'spring' in my book! :o) we are seeing them pop up all around us as well!

Shelina said...

What beautiful spring scenes! The lamb is adorable.