Sunday, December 16, 2007

Surprise in the mail




O Ohh what a surprise!! The postman brought me an envelope that was sent from Sacramento USA. Sacramento, I thought??? When I opened it I found a very sweet letter from a blog reader and two sugar sacks from the 1920s/1930s !! Moorea cleaned up her grandma's house. She thought I would love the sugar sacks. OOhh yes, I LOVE them so much. I'm so thrilled and honoured that Moorea gave them to me. Thank you so much for these treasures. You made my day:-))

Lucy

5 comments:

Kathie said...

what a wonderful surprise!
can't wait to see what you make with these Lucy...maybe back one of your little quilts with one of them?
Love your new header and color of the background on your blog
Kathie

pamina said...

What a prcious gift !

Dawn said...

What a great surprise and I can't think of anyone who will love them better!

Janet said...

A nice gift. What are your plans for them? Are you a collector? They are in good condition.

Libby said...

What a delightful surprise!