Sunday, May 25, 2008

In need of some help :-) Who knows..

A month ago I saw part of a movie. My daughter was very upset by that part so we switched to another channel. I thought it was a very interesting movie. I don’t know what the title of the movie was or who made it. The part I saw was about a covered wagon that went across a river. A white young man hid a black woman in the wagon. It was her escape. While crossing the river they lost a pig in the river flow. Does anyone know which film I’m talking about? I would love to see that movie.

Lucy

8 comments:

jenny said...

Sorry Lucy but thanks for all you share with us ... Have a good week !

c said...

was it "Beloved"? catherine

nicolette said...

Lucy do you remember the date and the channel the movie was broadcasted, a public or a commericial one?

Elaine Adair said...

I don't have the answer, but you sure have piqued my curiosity! LOL

Sandra said...

Lucy, I DO know this movie - we watched it not too long ago. Of course, I can't remember the name right now, but will do some research and let you know.

Sue said...

I'm not sure, but it sounds like it could be The Journey of August King. If you go to www.imdb.com you can look it up & see if you recognize the people that starred in it by the movie cover.

Blanje Bleu said...

Ik heb deze film gezien, het is zeker een film die je niet mag missen, hij was indrukwekkend.

DonnaSews said...

Lucy, it sounds like the Oake movies. I forget her first name, maybe Janette. It is a series.