Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sinterklaas was so good for me this year.



Sinterklaas
was so good for me this year!

Dawn sent me the most beautiful goodies. The box arrived a few days before Sinterklaas. I promised Dawn I would open it Sinterklaas evening. What a surprise!!! She made amazing note cards with pictures from my blog! Look at the doll. She is so cute with her little quilt. The tiny little sewing machine is a perfect addition to my sewing machine collection! I love the pink fabric. Thank you Dawn. You made my Sinterklaas evening :-)



Lucy

9 comments:

Shari said...

What a delightful little doll and quilt! Love the cards too. You have been a good girl to get such nice things at Sinterklaas!
Merry Christmas!

Andi said...

Lucky you!

Simone de Klerk said...

Wat 'n mooie verrassingen! Wat zijn die swaps toch ontzettend leuk! Gisteren kwam ik ook op je blog voor doll quilts. Er werd naar jouw site verwezen. Leuk hoor. Ik ga dit jaar maar eens mee doen met die swap. Ik ben er heel benieuwd naar.
Fijne week (O:

Kathie said...

that doll is adorable!
and the quilt to go with it
just too cute.
love that pink fabric! of course!
can't wait to see what you make with it!
Kathie

Bonnie said...

*hehehehehe!* It is so fun to see what you were gifted with!

I watched Dawn shopping for you! That was SO fun. She bought that pink fabric when we were quilt shopping together in Illinois :cD

It is SO amazing to me how we are all drawn together as quilters, all over this world!

Bonnie

Quilts And Pieces said...

I had such a great time collecting fun little things to surprise you with! And the ruby doll is just a funny little doll I did for gifts this year! But my favorite was making the notecards! Aren't they fun!

La Tea Dah said...

What a lovely surprise package! I love all the contents --- but the gift cards from scenes on your blog --- priceless!

:) LaTeaDah

Janet said...

What a great idea to make note cards from your blog pictures! You photograph your quilts so beautifully. Happy Sinterklaas!

Gran said...

I am so happy that I have found quilters who like the things that I like. Your little quilts fascinate me and especially that they are made with your scraps.
Cheerio