Thursday, May 20, 2010

Texas

I think I'm addicted to antique malls. We visited a lot of them. We also found very nice little antique stores in the little towns. Do you see the blue vase with roses in the picture? That one traveled home with me. I was also able to bring an old picnic basket home. The one with a lid. I had an eye on those baskets since the first time I saw them in the US.
I hope I will fid the next time an antique Yellow Bowl. We don't have them here and I love them.

Lucy






4 comments:

Libby said...

Oh how I love those yellow bowls! I just returned from a trip to my beloved California. There is a delicious yellow bowl making its way here with UPS. I'm always hoping to add a new one to my collection.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Texas!

Marga (MarPie) said...

Tja, dat kan ik me heel goed voorstellen dat die vaas mee is gegaan.
Groetjes,
Marga

Owleyes Bath Shoppe said...

Good to know that there are others you are just as addicted to antiques as I am! Recently, I've been collecting old cameras :) who knows what collection comes next!

HoganWorld said...

The dresses of this Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses are manufactured with the best quality fabric. They are comfortable enough to wear, are highly sophisticated and help a lot in Abercrombie Fitch Outletflattering others. If you want to enhance your beauty, style and feminine look, then nothing can be better than these Franklin and Marshall hoodies. They are meant to be suitable for the delicacy and elegancy of women.